We have a mobile studio allowing us to bring our professional studio photography to you. Whether it be family portraits or a fun cake smash for your little one, we can produce professional results you're sure to be happy with in the comfort of your home.
Family portraits are a fantastic way to get professional photos of those that are close to you to treasure for years to come. Whether you choose to have a large canvas print to proudly display on your wall or just a digital file, each and every photo is carefully edited to the highest standard.
We don't have a physical studio, but we do however have a fully portable setup that allows us to come to you! In order to create beautiful portraits in the comfort of your own home, we bring everything from a backdrop to professional lights and softboxes. All we ask is that you are able to clear a large enough space for us to work in.
Don't have enough space? Don't worry! We can arrange an alternative venue such as a hall to hold the photoshoot at.
How it works:
1) We agree a time and date for the photo shoot.
2) I arrive and set up all the necessary equipment such as a background and lighting.
3) We spend roughly an hour (although it can be more or less depending on what package you choose) taking wonderful photos.
4) I upload all the unedited photos onto a secure online gallery for you to have a look at and choose from.
(View a sample gallery here)
5) Once you have chosen the photographs, I carefully edit each and every one to the highest standard.
6) Your order arrives and is delivered safely to you.
One oversized cupcake* and a baby celebrating their 1st birthday is sure to result in amazing photographs!
What is a Cake Smash photoshoot?
Very simply, a cake smash photoshoot involves your baby tucking into a cupcake whilst I photograph the results. Also included with every Cake Smash photoshoot is some pre-cake photos of your baby as generally the actual cake smashing only lasts roughly 15 minutes. Each photoshoot is roughly an hour long which allows for plenty of time to get the necessary photographs.
How it works:
1) We agree a date and time for the photoshoot.
2) I arrive on the day and set up our professional studio equipment such as the background and lighting.
3) We take some pre-cake shots of your baby.
4) Let the fun begin! The cake is introduced and your baby tucks in.
5) I upload all the unedited photos to a secure online gallery for you to choose from.
6) Once you have chosen the photographs, I carefully edit each one to the highest standard.
7) Your order arrives and is safely delivered to you.
Much like our family portraits, we have a full mobile studio setup allowing us to come to you. As long as there is enough space to set up the necessary equipment, we can get stunning photographs. Bringing our studio to you in the comfort of your home also means clean up from the inevitable mess is simple as you can pop baby straight into the bath. If you have a portable bath tub, this can also provide an opportunity for more photos.
*Please note that you will need to supply a cake. We recommend getting a professionally made cake as they generally photograph better.